Why Join the Marlboro Chamber of Commerce?
A national survey reveals that being active in a local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy because two-thirds of consumers believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community. When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
- GROW your business through networking and referrals
- ENSURE your business success and the community’s progress
- INCREASE your exposure in the community
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Business Listing – Receive internet visibility through your own web page which includes company contact information, business description, mapping feature, secure e-mail, direct link to your website and Facebook page, optional discount to customers.
- E-Newsletter – Receive a e-newsletter updating you on Chamber news and business issues; giving members a competitive edge.
- Member Announcements – Receive visibility by posting your business news and information online through our Member Announcements page, which is also published in our e-newsletter to our readers.
- Ribbon Cuttings/Groundbreakings – Receive published coverage in our e-newsletter, on our website, Facebook page and assistance from Chamber Ambassadors and staff.
- Chamber Decal – Receive a chamber decal for referrals, recognition of membership, and to show your support of our community.
- Display Your Business Information – Display business cards, marketing materials, etc. in the Chamber lobby.
- Chamber Referrals – The Chamber only refers our members to inquiries.
- Business After Hours - showcase your business and meet new clients and business professionals.
- Business Leads – Generate business leads at several face-to-face events annually.
Give Your Business A Voice
- Advocate – The Chamber is your “Voice of Business”, aggressively lobbying on behalf of the interests and needs of our member businesses at local, state, and federal levels.
- Connect - Interact directly with local legislators and local government at our Chamber's legislative events.
- Business Workshops - Each month, members may take advantage of the Chamber’s business seminars at a minimal charge. With topics ranging from marketing to small business financing, the Chamber helps business owners stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive.